So I have an official youtube channel now. There is only one video so far, I had to dumb down and use the simplest slideshow to video software I could find. See that here.
And feel free to be my friend on the youtube, subscribe. Point and laugh.
The plan is that until uniballer and I figure out a good way of filming that doesn't involve me throwing a temper tantrum, I'll be doing some slideshow tutorials. The first one is a henna tutorial. I'm going to finish processing the pictures tonight and put it up tomorrow I think.
Have I talked about my new glasses? See them here. They aren't here yet but I am super excited.
How about some Tuesday T.M.I?
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Pie.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Um..I actually wouldn't wipe anything out. Whatever it is, it might not rev me up but someone digs it.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? It depends on the day. I might hoard it for later enjoyment or, have a fabulous meal. However right this instant I would buy some awesome shoes.
4. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? Um, if I didn't have to come back I would probably go on a time space breaching fuck fest across history.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? Um, I think I would have to go for either flight or being able to explode people's heads a la Scanners.
We all know that I adore seeing photos of people. Over at Men In Full there are some really adorable pictures of a happy looking couple that made me smile.
Von Livid posted some amazing pictures of Grace Jones over at House of Bias. You have no idea how much I love Grace Jones. I remember being a little kid and trying to suntan my way to her dark beautiful skin tone.
I've been waxing nostalgiac about my childhood lusts for awhile.
Back to Nanowrimo.
Also remember my darlings, anytime is a good time for pie.